Walk-in Interview for Guest Faculty at Alamdar Memorial College of Nursing & Medical Technology
The prestigious Alamdar Memorial College of Nursing & Medical Technology, affiliated with the Islamic University of Science and Technology (UST), invites applications for a walk-in interview to engage guest faculty for the current session. The interview is scheduled to take place on 14th February 2024 at 10:30 a.m. at the UST Campus, Academic Block-4, Board Room, Ground Floor.
Subjects and Eligibility
The college is seeking guest faculty for the following subjects:
- Communicative English
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pathology I, Pathology II
- Pharmacology I (Including fundamentals of prescribing module)
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- M.A. English for Communicative English
- M.Sc. Biochemistry for Applied Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics for Applied Nutrition & Dietetics
- M.D. Pathology for Pathology I and II
- M. Pharmacology for Pharmacology I
Candidates are required to bring a detailed CV, filled application form, two latest passport size photographs, and original certificates with a set of Xerox copies (Self Attested) on the date of the interview. It is important to note that no TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.
The guest faculty shall be provided honorarium as follows:
- PG/MBBS: Rs. 800 per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs. 30,000 per month for the 1st and 2nd semester
- Ph.D. /MD/MS or equivalent: Rs. 1,000 per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs. 40,000 per month for the 3rd and 4th semester
- Candidates holding postgraduate or any other degree from a foreign university should enclose an equivalence certificate issued by the AIU, New Delhi.
- The university reserves the right to verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of the appointment or during the tenure of the service.
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to participate in this walk-in interview to contribute to the academic excellence at Alamdar Memorial College of Nursing & Medical Technology.