Apprenticeship Training Opportunity
NHPC Limited, Kishanganga Power Station (330 MW) is offering an apprenticeship training opportunity under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- Computer Operator
- Assistant (GOBL)
- Multipurpose Health Worker
- Minimum 10th Pass from recognized Board with Vocational Training Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training or any authority recognized by the Central Government in the specific prescribed trade (duration one year or more).
- First preference will be given to Project Affected families.
- Diploma in General Nursing or National Certificate or equivalent qualification issued by National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training or any authority recognized by the Central Government.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years as of the date of the advertisement.
- Candidates of other Districts of Jammu & Kashmir will be given third preference.
- Medical Fitness certificate from Government Hospital is mandatory at the time of joining.
The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile Number & E-mail ID before applying for apprenticeship training. Candidates should register themselves and apply in the portal http://apprenticeshipindia.org for Technical Grades (S.No. 1 to 6) and https://nats.education.gov.in for Paramedical Grades (S.No. 7 to 10).
The last date for submission of online application is on or before 09.02.2024. Candidates should take a print out of registration/applied at the portal and send it along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification/IT/Diploma/Degree, Marks sheets, Domicile certificate, Caste Certificates (SC/ST/OBC/EWS), Aadhar card, PAN card etc. by Speed post/Registered post within 10 days of the last date of application.
Selection of Apprenticeship Training shall be based on the merit of marks secured in the specific course for Technical Grades (S.No. 1 to 6) and Paramedical Grades (S.No. 7 to 10). Result awaited candidates need not apply.
- Candidates already undergone training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 or already engaged in other work profiles are not eligible to apply.
- On completion of Apprenticeship training, the Corporation has no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can any apprentice claim the right for employment on the ground of completion of Apprenticeship Training.
- No boarding/lodging and transportation will be provided to any candidate by Kishanganga Power Station, NHPC Ltd.
Kishanganga Power Station, Bandipora (J&K) – 193502. Phone: 01957-225008
Kishanganga Power Station, NHPC Limited will not be responsible for the rejection of applications, incomplete applications, or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever for which the candidate will solely be responsible.