New 5458 Job Vacancies Announced Qualification 10th Pass And ITI More details Here
Yantra India limited Recruitment 2023: Yantra India Limited has released the Yantra India limited Recruitment 2023 on the official website @https://www.yantraindia.co.in/. Yantra India Limited will be recruiting a total of 5458 posts through the official notification.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 4th week of January 2023 from the official website. Candidates must read the detailed article for more information related to Yantra India limited Recruitment 2023.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Job Overview
|Organization of Recruitment||Yantra India Limited (YIL) / Ordnance Factory|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. YIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023|
|Total Vacancy||5458 Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per Post|
|Jobs Category||Apprentice Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
YIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Total – 5458
- Non-ITI category – 1944
- Ex-ITI category – 3514
Yatra India Limited Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- The online portal for submission of applications by the candidates is opened from fourth week of January 2023 and all prospective candidates are advised to keep visiting YIL official website for
Yantra India limited Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
- UR / OBC: Nil
- SC / ST / PWD: Nil
Yantra India limited Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
Category wise Education Qualification is given below. Interested students should go through the short notice to check the detailed eligibility criteria.
Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X standard or equivalent) as on closing date of application with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
They should have passed a relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through a gazette notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961, plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of online application.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website http://www.ofb.gov.in OR https://www.yantraindia.co.in/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.