Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy at Kashmir University
Kashmir University, Department of Geoinformatics, invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the project “Status, Threats and Challenges: Urgent Plea for Protection and Management of Freshwater Springs of Kashmir Himalaya”.
- M.Sc Geoinformatics or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks.
- NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Experience in GIS, Remote Sensing, and Hydrology will be an added advantage.
Salary and Duration
- The selected candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 20,000/-.
- The duration of the project is three years or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with photocopies of relevant certificates/documents through Google Form (Apply Online) by or before 20-2-2024.
- The interview for the JRF position will be held in the Office Chamber of Head, Department of Geoinformatics and will be conveyed to the eligible candidates through Email/Call.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For any queries, please contact:
Dr. Syed Rizwan Yaseen
Department of Geoinformatics
University of Kashmir