Job Opportunity at Government Polytechnic Jammu
Government Polytechnic Jammu invites applications from eligible candidates domiciled in the UT of Jammu and Kashmir for the engagement as Guest Faculty for the academic session May-June 2024, on a purely temporary basis. The details of the disciplines and the necessary qualifications are as follows:
- Automobile Engineering
- Travel & Tourism
- Medical Lab Technology
- For Engineering: B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering or a three-year diploma in Engineering from a recognized university/institute/board.
- For Automobile Engineering: B.Tech/B.E in Automobile Engineering or a three-year diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university/institute/board.
- For Computer/IT: B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering/Information Technology or a three-year diploma in Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized university/institute/board.
- For Travel & Tourism: Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch or Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with a Diploma or Masters in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- For English: Masters in English from a recognized University.
- For Medical Lab Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in MLT or Diploma Holders first class in MLT from a recognized university/institute/board.
The application, available on www.gpjammu.edu.in, should be submitted along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualifications, domicile certificate, experience certificate (if any), and other relevant documents. The deadline for submission is on or before 20-02-2023.
- The engagement will be on a need basis for the academic session May-June 2024, subject to the approval from the higher authority.
- Selected candidates are required to submit an undertaking/affidavit indicating their understanding that they will not claim for continuation or regularization of their services after the completion of the said session.
- Selection will be based purely on merit. The remuneration for the guest faculty will be Rs. 750/- per hour, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000/- per month.
For more details and the application format, visit the official website.