JKSSB Document Verification for Accounts Assistant Posts
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a notification regarding the document verification of candidates who are in the consideration zone for the posts of Accounts Assistant (Finance Department), UT Cadre. These posts were advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020, Under Item No 106, and the OMR examination was held on 06th of March, 2022¹.
The candidates who are listed in Annexure “A” and “B” of the notification are required to appear physically for document verification before the designated committees at JKSSB Divisional Office, Jammu (as Annexure “A”) and at JKSSB Central Office, Srinagar (as Annexure “B”) as per the dates shown against each at 10.00 am sharp¹.
The candidates who fail to appear for document verification on the scheduled dates will forfeit their claim for the post at a later stage¹.
The candidates are required to carry the following documents in original as well as photocopies:
- Copy of Online Application form
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma /Marks card)
- 10+2 Marksheet and Diploma
- Graduation Marksheet and Degree
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges/Institutes outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities
- Other documents as per prescribe qualification shown in the advertisement¹
The candidates are advised to check the official website of JKSSB (www.jkssb.nic.in) for any updates or changes regarding the document verification process². The result score of the OMR examination is also available on the website¹.
We wish all the best to the candidates who are appearing for document verification. Stay tuned for more updates on JKSSB recruitment.