Government Medical College, Anantnag
Government of Jammu & Kashmir
The Health & Medical Education Department of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir is seeking applications from eligible candidates for tenure posts of Senior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator on Academic Arrangement basis at the Government Medical College, Anantnag.
For in-service (PSC) candidates:
- The candidates must adhere to the conditions outlined in the official advertisement.
- Candidates must have the necessary qualifications and meet the age requirements as per S.0-364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020.
For Non-PSC candidates:
- Applicants should possess the essential qualifications as specified in the advertisement notice.
- Interested candidates can download the application form from www.gmcanantnag.net or obtain it from Main Campus Dialgam, Anantnag during working hours.
- The completed application form, accompanied by a non-refundable bank draft of Rs. 300/- pledged to Principal, Govt. Medical College Anantnag, should be submitted to the office of the Registrar Academics (R&A) GMC Anantnag by or before 10-02-2024.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected without further notice.
The application should be accompanied by the following self-attested copies of documents:
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Marks Certificates for MBBS examinations
- Qualification certificates of the respective specialty
- J&K Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Relevant experience certificates
- Other necessary certificates as per the advertisement
- The competent authority reserves the right to amend, cancel, or modify the advertisement without prior notice.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final, and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Separate applications are required for each post applied for.
- Candidates should note that their candidature will remain provisional until the genuineness of their documents is verified.
- Selected candidates must adhere to the terms and conditions mentioned in S.0-364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020.
For any inquiries or clarifications, candidates can reach out via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Candidates are advised to thoroughly review the advertisement and follow the specified application procedures to ensure their eligibility for the positions.