Exciting Job Opportunities at the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the field of advanced technology? The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, is inviting talented individuals to join their esteemed team. The organization is offering a range of scientific, technical, and non-technical positions to suit various experience levels and qualifications.
Freshers – Project Associate
- Entry-level role suitable for individuals with no prior work experience
- Requires a BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree
0-4 Years of Experience – Project Engineer
- Ideal for candidates with up to four years of industry experience
- Qualifications include a BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree, Post Graduate degree in Science/Computer Application/MBA, or an ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree
9-15 Years of Experience – Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Manager, Knowledge Partner
- Mid to senior-level roles with varying experience requirements
- For these positions, the qualifications range from a Post Graduate degree to a Ph.D.
Project Support Staff, Project Officer – Qualification
- Suitable for graduates with at least 50% marks or postgraduates
- Additional qualifications include CA/LLM/CS, Two Years Full Time MBA/Post Graduate in a relevant field, or professional qualifications
3-7 Years of Experience – Senior Project Engineer, Project Lead, Module Lead
- Mid-level roles with experience ranging from 3 to 7 years
- Requires a BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree and a Post Graduate degree in Science/Computer Application/MBA, or an ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree
If you are interested in pursuing these exciting opportunities, the last date to apply is 20th February, 2024. For detailed job descriptions and to apply, please visit the “Career” page of the official C-DAC website at www.CDAC.IN.
C-DAC is dedicated to leveraging advanced technology for national development and is in search of talented individuals who are ready to take on challenging assignments across India. Apply now and be a part of something extraordinary!
For any further information or inquiries, please refer to the detailed advertisement available on the C-DAC website.
Advanced Technology for National Development – Corporate HRD